SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 KUWAIT REVIEW
Samsung Galaxy S10 is in Kuwait.The most awaited phone and the iPhone crusher packing the latest and greatest specs with that sweet display.
Samsung released a ton of models S10, S10 Plus and S10 E
The flagship phones are S10 & S10Plus. S10 E is SamsungS’ answer to the iPhone XR. So now that’s outta the way, lets talk about the phone.
S10 has an amazing display. Samsung likes to call it “dynamic AMOLED display”. The phone has fast performance opening and closing apps, multitasking and awesome ram management. The phone is easy to handle in my day to day usage it fits in the pocket and this phone can be used with one hand.
The camera is good, comes with three different lenses standard12 megapixels, (f/1.5 optically stabilized lens) telephoto(12 megapixels, f/2.4 optically stabilized lens) and an ultrawide (16 megapixel, f/2.2 lens) ClickS good pictures with high dynamic range and you know Samsungs’ aggressive contrast and punchy colors. The front camera has the new 10 -megapixels sensor with autofocus the images come out sharp. The images at low light are not so good. Let’s talk about the video, you can shoot up to 4K 60 fps or 4k 30 fps with the ultrawide.
The S10 comes with an ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint sensor. Its kinda slow compared to the standard fingerprint sensor and the in-display fingerprint sensor .It couldnt read my finger at times but it got better eventually.
Battery life of the S10 is pretty average, its not a two-day phone by any means. Battery capacity is 3400mAh. It does last a day with lite usage (watching a couple of youtube videos, web browsing, checking social media) it’ll do just fine for the day. It comes with a fast wired and wireless charging feature and also it can wirelessly charge other devices like wireless earbuds or smart watches.
samsung galaxy s10 and s10 plus
- Screen: 6.1-inch / 6.4-inch “Dynamic AMOLED” display, Quad HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear cameras: Wide angle 12-megapixel (77-degree) lens, telephoto 12-megapixel (45-degree) lens, and ultra wide 16-megapixel (123-degree) lens
- Selfie camera: 10-megapixel, 8-megapixel RGB depth camera (S10 Plus)
- Dimensions: 70.4 x 149.9 x 7.8mm, 157 grams (S10) / 74.1 x 157.6 x 7.8mm, 175g (Ceramic: 198g) (S10 Plus)
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 (in the US, Exynos in some regions)
- Memory: 8GB or 12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB to 512GB (1TB on S10 Plus), expandable via microSD
- Battery: 3,400mAh (S10) / 4,100mAh (S10 Plus)
- OS: Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, LTE Cat.20
- Wireless charging, USB-C, headphone jack
- Amazing display
- fast performance
- good camera system
- headphone jack
- ultrasonic fingerprint sensor is slower than the standard fingerprint sensor
- camera falls apart in low light condition
- slow software update
Don’t get me wrong S10 is an amazing phone, the performance is on point. Its snappy, has a good camera. There is nothing much to complain about this phone, except the battery performance and its cheaper than the S10 Plus.But I will suggest, you should get the S10 Plus. It has a lot more to offer and its a complete package. S10 Plus review will be coming soon, so be sure to look out for that.
S10 is available in all the majors’ carrier in Kuwait and electronics stores.
Next up –APPLE IPAD PRO (2018) KUWAIT REVIEW