Everything you need to know about the Samsung galaxy note 10
Samsung removed the headphone jack
The company marketed the previous phones with a claim that their phones come with a headphone jack and its main competitors don’t and now they have completely removed it. It started slowly with the budget smartphones from Samsung and now to the flagship. So, do you think this is the end of the headphone jack? comment down below.
The new s pen features
The niche feature of the phone is the stylus it comes with and Samsung been doing a great job in making the experience better in every iteration of the phone. For my selfie folks, Samsung added air action building on top of the Bluetooth function first introduced in note 9. S Pen new feature air action allows you to point the S Pen at the Note 10 to act as a camera shutter button and switch between different modes and zoom in and out.
Air Doodle is another fancy trick Samsung included allowing you to draw mustaches, wigs and more on top of people. note 10 can virtually map these drawing on top of people through the viewfinder in real-time.
Available colors for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Last year note 9, Samsung dropped some crazy colors like ocean blue and lavender purple, for Note 10, Samsung went all in. The Note 10 comes in a variety of awesome colors including a striking Aura Glow one, that’s essentially a rainbow colorway and changes its appearance all the time depending on how light is hitting it.
There are a few more options like Aura Red, pink and blue which are also great!
If you want to be first to own the Galaxy Note 10, pre-orders for the phone are open right now! If you pre-order, you can have the Samsung goodies like the new wireless charging duo and the galaxy watch active.
Note 10 starts at $950 and Note 10+ will cost you at least $1100.
All the major carriers will be coming with the Note 10 and Note 10 + plans so stay tuned.
For those interested in the Note 10+ 5G, it will cost the most at $1300 and in Kuwait, all the carriers will support them.
GALAXY NOTE 10 AND 10 PLUS SPECS
NOTE 10 AND NOTE 10 PLUS SPECS
- Processor: Snapdragon 855
- S Pen: Bluetooth LE, accelerometer and gyroscope for motion controls
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping
- Wide-angle camera: 16 megapixels, f/2.2
- Main camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture, OIS
- Telephoto camera: 12 megapixels, f/2.1, 45-degree
- Selfie camera: 10 megapixels, f/2.2
- Radios: LTE Cat 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
NOTE 10 PLUS
- Screen: 6.8-inch, 3040 x 1440 pixels
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.0, microSD expansion
- Battery: 4,300mAh
- VGA depth-of-field camera
- Screen: 6.3-inch, 2280 x 1080
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.0, no microSD expansion
- Battery: 3,500mAh
Pictures from Theverge