BROWNIE IN A MUG
1. 4/1 cup flour(30g)
2. 4/1 cup sugar (50g)
3. 2 Tbsp (13g) cocoa (natural,unsweetened )
4. Pinch of salt
5. Pinch of cinnamon
6. 4/1 cup water (60ml)
7. 2 Tbsp canola oil or vegetable oil ( NOT extra Virgin olive oil)
8. 8/1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. 1 small scoop of ice cream or
Heavy whipping cream to serve
1. Place flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and cinnamon in a microwave-safe ceramic mug. Stir with a fork or spoon to mix well and break up any clumps.
2. Add the oil, water, and vanilla to the cup and stir until the mixture is smooth without any lumps
3. Place in microwave and heat on high.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or heavy whip cream on top