5 Spring and Summer perfumes for Men
Some scents are fresh, others intriguing and yet some others, mysterious. As a sequel to the previous post, here’s a list of our 5 favorite scents for men. Which man doesn’t want to smell good right?
- Bleu de Chanel
- Main Accords: Citrus, Fresh spicy, Balsamic, Woody, Green
- Top notes: Lemon, Mint, Pink pepper, Grapefruit
- Middle notes: Ginger, Iso E Super, Nutmeg, Jasmine
- Base notes: Labdanum, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Incense, Cedar, Musk
Blue de Chanel is a woody aromatic fragrance for men, launched in 2010. It’s very fresh and citrusy, a perfume that gradually grows on the person wearing it.
- Aventus Creed
- Main Accords: Fruity, Sweet, Leather, Smoky, Woody
- Top notes: Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Apple
- Middle notes: Birch, Patchouli, Rose, Moroccan Jasmine
- Base notes: Musk, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Ambergris
Aventus was launched in 2010. It’s inspired by the dramatic life of war, peace and romance lived by Emperor Napoleon. It’s a provocative, masculine and optimistic fragrance. It’s sexy indeed!!
- Allure Pour Homme Chanel
- Main Accords : Citrus, Aromatic, Fresh spicy, Balsamic, Woody, Vanilla
- Top notes: Ginger, Lavender, Mandarin orange, Peach, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notes: Gardenia, Patchouli, Freesia, Jasmine, Vetiver, Anise, Cedar, Pepper, Rose, Brazilian Rosewood
- Base notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Amber, Musk, Benzoin, Coconut, Oakmoss, Vanilla
Allure pour homes were launched in 1999. It’s a sophisticated and dense fragrance. It’s very creamy, sweet and yet very fresh.
- Gucci Pour Homme II Gucci
- Main Accords : Green, Ozonic, Warm spicy, Cinnamon, Tobacco
- Top notes: Violet leaf, Bergamot
- Middle notes: Cinnamon, Pimento, Black tea
- Base notes: Olive tree, Musk, Tobacco leaf, Myrrh
This fragrance was created in 2007. It’s a gorgeous scent, very elegant and masculine. A cozy, quality scent. It smells like a gentleman.
- Sauvage Christian Dior
- Main Accords: Fresh spicy, Amber, Aromatic, Citrus, Musky, Warm spicy
- Top notes: Pepper, Bergamot
- Middle notes: Geranium, Lavender, Sichuan Pepper, Elemi, Pink Pepper, Vetiver, Patchouli
- Base notes: Cedar, Labdanum, Ambroxan
Sauvage was launched in 2015. It is inspired by wild, open spaces; the blue sky that covers rocky landscapes, hot under the desert sun. The fragrance is announced as radically fresh, raw and noble at the same time. It’s a masterpiece, a very unique perfume.
These are some of our top picks. What do you prefer to wear in summer or spring?? Let us know!!